INSOLVENCY LAW AND RESTRUCTURING
In the field of insolvency law we provide both creditors and debtors with legal services. For creditors, we ensure the preparation and filing of an insolvency petition, registration of claims, including secured claims. We also represent creditors in creditor bodies and in the execution of a lien in insolvency proceedings.
We provide debtors with legal consultancy in order to defend them against what is referred to as harassing insolvency petitions. For debtors, we also prepare what is referred to as debtor insolvency petitions.
- Representation of major Czech bank in position of insolvency petitioner and also the biggest creditor in bankruptcy of real estate developer
- Advising major Czech company manufacturing and supplying technologies in the field of energetics and heat technology on defence against harassing insolvency motion and subsequent enforcement of damages claim
- Advising energy commodities trader in connection with bankruptcy of another trader in position of purchaser
- Representation of secured creditor in insolvency proceedings
- Representation of Czech company in incidental proceedings on declaration of ineffectiveness of juridical act
- Representation of creditors in incidental disputes on declaration of validity, order and amount of registered claims
- Advising registered association on restructuring matter with regard to elimination of risks following from the Czech Insolvency Act